Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What The Fuck Am I Thinking?

Good job opportunity is in front of me. I just wouldn't want to step forward. Not at all. My mind says go for that abundant money but my heart refuses to accept it even with the current work I'm working. I have no heart to work further anymore. I couldn't get hold on myself. Seriously. I get better offer this time more better than the previous one that I've rejected. 

I promised myself that in 2014 I will grab the opportunities in front of me. I really wanted to grab and venture different company but I'm not happy at. I'M NOT HAPPY AT ALL. No matter how much money I earn from work, I'm still not happy. Because I'm not doing things I like. I hate it seriously. Even if I rejected the offer would I be better later? I don't think so. Its going to be same.

Everyone said that its easy to move forward when there's opportunities but what if its not the one that I like? Whats the purpose anyway? Unless I take the risk to really go for my passion. Its a big risk tho. With no proper income, with all the expenses covered by my own, fighting with creativity, get own client. How am I going to that? Its not easy to take risk, even business has their own risk. Each step we took has the risk. 

AM I GOING FOR MY PASSION OR JUST STAY AT THE SAME PACE TILL I ROTE TO DEATH?

Decision Decision Decision



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment