Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Its Time

The day has finally come. Its the day where, I figure it out that I couldn't hold it anymore, the day that I have to get away from these miserable life of mine. I've been waiting for more than 6 months or more than that, waiting for boss to lecture me about the life of being a successful account executive. Once and for all it happened to be today. I cannot believe boss finally told me that I could do better and the stories goes on. That's where I realized I've endured and secure this position for too long.

Last year, around this time of the month I was waiting to resign and get better job offered but I'd stayed. After all the tremendous amount of interview session I realized that money and position as account is not what I want. I want to fulfilled my passion. My longing passion that I've kept aside. Because I told myself that I still can endured until I found a job that is my dream job. Now I even realized that I can't pursue my dream because I am in the constant pause. I kept delaying and torturing myself with the current work which makes my life miserable.

No matter how I endured to secure this job I hate it, I'm constantly losing motivation to move on. I told myself I could stay at this current company until I'm old enough to replace the current Executive. But I was wrong, Because I knew that I hate my current job, I couldn't solve any problem, I couldn't think straight, I couldn't absorb all the things I've wanted to work on later, I couldn't move on and learn more. I STOPPED. My heart has finally stop all these endurance I'm giving to myself and telling me to move on a better job that I've always dreamt off. 

Finally its time to say goodbyes to the current one and pursue what I've kept aside. Wish me luck!



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment