Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Real Friends

I don't know where to start anyway what are friends for? Why are they in our life? Why told them everything  or secrets instead of parents? Friends are just part of our life's. If we have no friends, we have nothing to share, nothing to gossip, no one will defend you, no one will care about your existence. 


I have a lot of BFF. Since from primary to high school to college. Different level of school has different level of people. LOL hahahahaha You find them with a lot of personality. It was kinda fun. And as we grow up we know which one is the best! And my BFF have been narrow down a lot, I mean A LOT. 


Oh actually I wanted to rant about one particular BFF that gone missing for years. Yup 1 FUCKING YEARS!! WHERE ART THOU?? hahahahaha Okay basically not that serious since you DID update yourself with picture. I wrote you like fucking long paragraph of essay of message and you just reply me 'wait i'll back soon' . LIKE WTF!!

I'm so pissing off cause you didn't tell me everything I've wanted to hear. And you know that I notice something which you should just fucking tell me. And I've been waiting for the stories you've been hiding from me for at least 1 year and still counting. LOL

I AM FUCKING WORRIED if anything happen to you. I AM WORRIED that something bad might happen. I AM WORRIED because you didn't talk to me at all. I AM WORRIED AND I REALLY CRIED WHEN YOU SAY YOU GO OVERSEAS STUDY AND DIDN'T TELL ME THAT. FUCK YOU BITCH! But I still treasure you. KTHXBAI.



P/S: Sorry for the ranting post again, which I don't care at all, my blog anyway. And so sorry about the vulgarities. I.J.U.S.T.C.A.N.T.H.E.L.P.I.T. I hope you see this FRIES. ♥



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment