Friday, March 28, 2014

A little bit of Motivation

Its been so much of an overwhelming week. I couldn't believe that its already the end of March soon. I promise myself that I would brave up myself and told my parents about my plan, my future. But its so hard to speak out. So I'm still keeping everything to myself except for the partner I'm working with. I just keep everything from my parents and rather to spurt out everything in the social media. Not all was reveal cause I wanted to keep it to myself until it was a success plan to reveal everything. I'm that kind of person that don't even want to talk anything because its not worth to talk about it anyway. Maybe some day or one day I will talk everything about it. 

I've been reading lots of motivation quotes from people I've admire from bloggers to celebrities. It really push up my spirit to pursue for what I belong. A place where I should belong. Of course there's uncertainties because we haven't officially start to get any client so we don't know how it will goes. There maybe difficulties coming towards us soon but I know in the end of the success its going to all worth it. No Pain No Gain. 




Till then,
Cheers and God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment