Monday, March 17, 2014

It's Happening

I can't believed I've already made the decision to resign. I've never felt this happier ever in my life. But I do somehow get insecure because I'm taking a risk for being jobless for the next 1 month time. Which means no income for me to start my own freelance work. It's happening right now! I can feel it. I'm making plans for all the things I need to buy (means a lot of expenses as well) I'm hopping the budget I have now could really go through it till I've got my first customer. 

To tell you the truth, I'm afraid of this failure even when I haven't even started planning yet. Cause this is so big risk to me. I'm doing this because of my passion and I want to make my dream comes true! What not doing things I like than struggling everyday hating the job I hate working. I wanted to go through my life meaningful without regrets.

We may fall down through this journey but I'm sure it will be worth it. I really hope that my family would be proud of my success. I want to make my passion a success! Let along this journey begins! Do visit my main blog voomei.blogspot.com for more updates and all the happening that is going through out this journey! 


Till then,
Cheers and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment