Monday, July 21, 2014

Tomorrow.

Just got back from my Kuching trip. It will be our last time to go to Kuching for vacation. We went there merely just for their delicacies. Kuching is a food heaven for us. We enjoyed their food. But Malaysia's economy is not doing good. Price increase is the worst and scariest thing. Not to mention the weather in Kuching is so hard to breathe in. The air smells really bad and the haze is really getting worst. One thing I like about Kuching is their laid back lifestyle but it somehow feels empty. 

Anyway got back and I have to face reality again. I'm starting my new job tomorrow. I'm making excuses for not being able to achieve my passion towards photography. I still love my passion but it requires a great amount of effort. I'm moving in a constant time but everything I've been doing for my passion is not moving forward. So I'm taking it slow this time. I don't want to rush. I want to pursue my passion but in different way of achieving it. 

Its going to take time because I want to enjoy it, not rushing for something that makes me miserable & sad. I won't give up even tho its going to take time to achieve. I wanted to capture a lot of great picture all around the world. Capture the moment where people will acknowledge & admire a picture without even speaking a word of it. 

Tomorrow I'm going to start off as new & fresh. I know I still can't believe how much time has passed by & I don't want to remind myself how I hate doing things I don't like but I'm going to move forward no more backward. Its going to be hard & difficult but I will try & do my best of all. Wish me luck & all the best guys. 




Till then,
Cheers & God Bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment