Wednesday, December 18, 2013

In time songs

Every year, every month, every week, every day, every hour, every minute, every second, every time. Singer or music producer constantly creating new and fresh music to people. We constantly seek music that fits our moods. Music is everyone's life practically. We can't live without music. It constantly pushes towards or backward based on the music we're listening. It gave us a lot of impact no matter what, where, when, why and how.

People like is moving towards anything we're doing. So we are used to listening new song every time we're on radio or on television. But once we listen back to the song we used to listen or song that it was popular on that particular time, we tend to reminisce the good time or hard time we had. 

Its finally Christmas month now. I finally had the chance to go out for caroling. Although its tiring but I feel great and amazing. Its feels so amazing to spread the good news of Jesus! I hadn't had this amazing feeling before. Singing church songs is still best. We even sing back all the song we used to be in prayer meeting and youth camp. I'm reminisce back all good memories I had.

Also I've been obsessed with White Christmas! It like my most and best and loved song! I've been singing it every time when I have the great mood. It feels so great! While I was singing the song it feels like or I really wish that it snow during Christmas time. How I wish! Hope you all are having a good time!




Till then,
Cheers and God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment