Friday, December 27, 2013

Praise The Lord

I am having a massive awesomeness this December 2013! I've never been so busy and excited for all the church activities before! I am deemed and motivated to join lot of their camp and activities next year. So much fun happening this year. I must motivate myself to go to church as much as possible.

I don't know why but I feel so much different. It feels like so many miracle is happening. Church youth is getting strong and active than before. A lot of youth joined camp and their event. Previously youth is really dull and inactive, nobody wanted to even join anything at all.

But nonetheless, Praise The Lord! Church spirit is getting really stronger than before. It is really hard to describe anything into words but I saw and experienced the difference from long ago and the current situation. We are changing for better and changing for stronger and changing for stronger faith in Lord Jesus.

Even tho I still seek for the other half and my passion, I believe God has plan for me. No matter where I choose the road I will still be guided.

All I asked is to be alive and I'm Thankful. I'm so thankful for all the happening and the greatness of Lord. I really feels like Lord Jesus is slowly open up my heart. To tell you the truth, I'm in doubt with Lord Jesus, there's a border in my heart take block the trust, sometimes I felt insecure and scared. But Lord Jesus has been patient on me all the way. 

He's taking a slow pace to heal me and giving lots of love no matter what had happen. I'm really grateful and Thankful for everything. I'm glad to take the opportunities to join caroling, and youth event. I really hope in the future I will join more of these event to open up even more. 



Thank You Lord Jesus! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! 
Cheers and God Bless Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment