Monday, December 30, 2013

Sudden Change

I was just enjoying my December life week ago. I am now all depressed. Depressed with work. I cannot wait to throw letter of resignation next year. I can't wait that day to come. I don't know whats wrong about me. Such a sudden change. Maybe period is approaching so my hormone is getting imbalance here. I feel like I'm back to the old me which is full of grouchy feeling. 

Feeling so uncomfortable lately. Actually I've ignored my work a lot just to anticipate church activity for the whole month of December. Now that my routine got back to normal, I hate it so much. I'm nowhere motivated to work in this condition. I want my church life back! but I know it should be balance between work and personal life. 

I just couldn't concentrate at all with work. I spend the most happiest and fun day with church member and friends. I could even feel that I totally abandoned my parents lol. I hate the feeling of pressure, it disguise me a lot. I HATE IT. I have to pretend to be happy and work diligently when I'm not. 

I really hope I could attend Jumpstart talk on January 2014. Little bits of a miserable life. Oh btw 1 more days to go before 2014. I'm not sure I'm ready or not. It's just a date that change number every year. 2013 has given me a bundle of happiness that I couldn't possible had. I'm thankful to met such amazing people on December and participate church life again, they bring lots of laughter to me. I'm so thankful and grateful to my church family! 



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment