Saturday, May 25, 2013

Books

Suddenly I have the urge to buy more books. I've been reading books again that I've been neglect it for months? years? Yup I bought books when I'm on the bookstore. And when I'm home it will be on the shelf for months or years. 

Reading back some books is so good! Never been so enthusiastic in reading before. How long have I stop reading books properly? After I graduate? Yeah its been so long. Maybe because there's a phrase that wanted me to read more. 
This book is what I wanted to read. Looking for Alaska - John Green. My friend posted this on her twitter. I felt so deep, so untouched, so loved. I'm deemed to buy this book! Found out that Times Bookstore has it. Can't wait to go shopping. 

Reading really calm my heart instead of playing games all day long. Gaining knowledge on words, thinking about the scene while reading. Gonna continue with reading more and more. 



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment