Wednesday, May 15, 2013

To Those Nights




 As someone, just like you, who’s felt extremely low and lonely, I understand those feelings, the fear and discomfort. But amazingly enough, with time I’ve made my way out of that period and can look back, finally understanding why all of it had to happen. I hope the viewers can see this as my encouragement to them. That while there will be difficult times ahead, or there are difficult times now, it won’t last forever. You’ll learn from it, and grow, and eventually… “we’ll all get there, happy”.

http://wongfuproductions.com/2013/05/to-those-nights-new-short-film/




That's the part where Phil made it clear through encouragement note. Yes, sometime we felt lonely, scared, insecure, but as time goes by things change for better. Everything happened for a reason in our life. I think I'm going through it now. Still on my way of reaching the lights, reaching my goal, reaching for thing I've always wanted for. When I reach the lights I'll be happy and forever love and being loved. 





Til then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment