Saturday, May 31, 2014

Confusion

I always thought that going for my passion is hard but its even harder. A lot harder and a lot of confusion going on. I'm playing this game way too safe. I always thought that I came out from my comfort zone, to tell you the truth I haven't. And now I'm in state of confusion. Even if I'm working hard on my passion it always leads to something else. Really. Sometimes it pushes me away yet I still want to go for it. Its like playing hard to get that kind of relationship thing. Now that I go for my passion I wonder if this IS my passion or NOT. 

I know that once I've change my path it will be different, my future will be different. What if I just go for my passion? What if I just go with the flow instead? What if........ So many what if. Voomei is in a state of confusion right now. Hope I can solve this soon. Bye




Till then,
Cheers & God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment