Sunday, September 1, 2013

September 2013

I cannot believe 2013 is going to end in 4 months time. Its like I haven't had enough time to really enjoy 2013. All I do now was working from monday to saturday sunday is the day I get to relax but its not enough.  I need more holiday and free time to really see, feel and enjoy my life. At this age like this I should be travelling, to see the world. I hope I can soon be able to travel. So much in desperate to travel.

Anyone wanna go Korea to study Korean?? I was planning eh but I has no one to accompany with. I need to brave up and go alone someday. I need a friend who is not skeptical in anything and able to go with the flow without any complain. Making spontaneous decision and able to travel freely. Too much realistic inserted in everyone lately. Even myself as well so I can't complain too much either. :( Lots of mixed feelings as well.

I blank out a lot lately. Just staring at the screen or wall for no reason, when I realized it, it was just nothing but I stressed about it. Weird huh? Anyway I got to hang out with Coulson for 2 days. Uncle and Aunt was back for a short while and brought Coulson to beaches. We had fun, small family gathering. :)


Cutie Pie but super naughty boy!

Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment