Thursday, September 19, 2013

Tears

1. Happiness

Tears of happiness when my mom gave me the best 21th Birthday surprise ever. The best ever. That's when my first tear drop was from the right eye. 

2. Frustration

Finally of all these months I've been enduring, I've finally broke down for like 2 to 3 mins of hatred and frustration towards my shit job life. This is where tears fell down from both of my eyes together. 

3. Pain

For the first time ever in my life, I feel the pain of heart broken. So pain that my chest hurts like needle poking all over it. Don't get it wrong. It was a dream. A vivid dream. So surreal that I decided to create the stories that makes my heart so pain and heart broken.(the main story of it, is where and how I get so heart broken)  This is where tears fell down from the left of my eye first. 

P/S : Anyone wanna make my stories to a real movie?? I am willing to sell the stories so Imma not going to publish here. T&C Apply. I haven't finish the stories yet lol. Do contact me naoki_ying92@hotmail.com



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment