Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Week before Oct

Short update for what I've been doing these day. Its gonna be fucking October in 1 more week! How time flies. Same as usual, working the shit out and online everyday. Oh I just started writing stories 2 stories to be precise. I had so many inspiration lately. lol can anyone tell me where to sell stories to entertainment agency?

And my trip to KL on Oct is going to be AWESOME! Please be awesome lol. This is the best year for me. Cause there's event on the day I'm going to KL CHURPOUT Event! OMG so fucking excited already.

All the thing we planned ahead we're cancelled just because I wanted to attend churpout event. Thanks to my bff for compromising with my plan! Best bff and travelling partner ever! Its my first time attending this big event. I've been wanting to go to this event since last year. And luck is on my side! I hope I could meet other bloggers as well take lotsa picture.

And have lotsa fun! Super excited for the event and the day to arrive. Hope everything goes on smoothly. Praying for good weather, praying for our plan to go on smoothly, hope we can had a blast! Anyone going?? ;) Hope to meet lotsa people!


Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment