Monday, September 30, 2013

Bullshit

Do you know the feeling when the bull shit on you when you did nothing wrong? Yes I felt it. I wasn't able to counter back cause I don't know if it was really my fault or what. I couldn't. So I've been stuffing all these bull full of shit to myself. Instead of screaming out loud by counter attack (LOL) I cried. Stupid isn't it? Cause all the shit were stuffed into me, I couldn't let it all out. 

Even I let it out no one will understand. So why bother even let the others or force others to understand my shit-ness I've been through. Its not like they would exactly know or knew how I feel. Anyway this bull full of shit isn't going to last longer. But of course these shit wouldn't directly disappeared in a minutes. 

I wanted to curse everyone here in my life. But I couldn't do it. Cause I feel bad even saying vulgar words. I think I couldn't handle it anymore. I'm wanna cry till I'm satisfied. lol. I just want to get out of this place. Anyone lend me a shoulder? 




Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment