Monday, November 8, 2010

WTF


yes I'm pissed off by the new version
of blogger @google sign in.
makes me create a new blog. fuck man.
but now everything was okay.

btw
HOLIDAY IS FUCKING BORING
I have interview some job.
but none of them call me.
i want a job but the job doesn't want me
and 
i'm gaining weight now
sure no boyfriend lah nie.
but i got an admire. hahahax. :P
I'm trying to put down some weight. 
if not next year some of my classmate sure laugh at me :(

anyways
Congratz to YEE JUN LIN and VERA LO!
they are official married in the age of 18.

so joyful LOL!!



okay I'm a bit shocked when i heard the news
but i accepted them in the short time.
life is complicated anyway. haha
i don knw what is the reason for them to get married in 
such a rush but i know that Vera is not pregnant at all.
anyway i hope that they have a blessed marriage. :D

anyways,
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment