Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ewayne's 16th Birthday Party and Groovy Farewell for Dylan (20.11.2010)

Early in the morning I was late for the rehersal at Star City
Cause I'm not following my friends car to there.
so I manage to arrived there at 10.30 a.m 
BUT
we didn't start till 1pm in the afternoon
due to staff preparation were slow, we were late for rehersal
on the MC and dance performance.
and we went back to Bibian's home around 3.30pm
and its already very late.

Some how the guest arrived  earlier than I thought.
I didn't even change and get ready for my stuff yet
luckily I bath at Bibian's house 1st. HAH!!
so when I'm prepared I started to become 
MAFIA (not actually). hahaha
I'm getting ready to work.
write the names, take angpau from their friends
and take lotsa picture of the birthday girl and the
groovy farewell party for Dylan :D

The picture below were nicer than others
so there was only a few picture.
Okay I'll explain each people and who are they in the picture.

1st picture.
It was Jayson and Cester
Male dancer for the night.
Nice pose!! :P

2nd
It's Kenny, doing the break dance!?
also the male dancer of the night.
 during disco time everyone was like a crazy person.
first they were shy to dance but slowly the floor was heaten up
and everyone start to dance together and solo up :D


3rd
Lovely couple for the night.
Ain't they sweet <3

4th
Ewayne with Teacher Sheila
from Baila fitness.
If anyone love to dance, come and call her.
she needs a lot of dancer to perform in any event :D
Hp.No : 016-8354846 (only in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah)

5th
Ewayne with IS student except for Jia Jia :D

6th
Ewayne with Tina also one of Baila Fitness student.
Okay there was that spoil brat in the picture :P

7th.
Ewayne with their schoolmate.
Bitches anyway and i hate the girl with the black dress
ugly face expression. Can't she smile???
Of course Ewayne was the staring of the night :D

8th
Group photo during cake cutting session
with Ewayne's friends only

 9th
A group photo of the dancer at the backstage
some were missing.
when they finish all their dance I quickly go to the back stage.
Because they were screaming of relieved.
and the show was ended nicely.
and I hug Miko!?
tiba tiba this. haha


10th
Ewayne with another group of dancer from Baila Fitness too
and also from TTSS
they call their group GISELLE!
they were pretty and hawt :D

Actually there was Dylan's picture too but
He didn't upload everything so i can't grab
so mostly was from Ewayne's
and did you notice all involve Ewayne in the picture!
In the end i didn't took any picture maybe only one. haha
because I'm the photographer of the night.
so tiring.
and my leg cramp whole day after the event.
because I'm wearing heels
anyways it was really fun that night and its awesome :D

The End
God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone had a great time. Nice job as the photographer of the night. I’m also super excited for my brother’s birthday tomorrow. Dad was very kind to book a great event space San Francisco for the night. We’ll be having just as much fun as you guys seem to have in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete