Sunday, November 14, 2010

Different feelings

Recently I feel confused about
 my feelings toward two guys.


I don't know what is my feelings towards them
some times I felt loved or in love
but I'm sure that it is just a lust feelings.


I didn't put much hope in this 
because i know it won't happen 
both of them have different personality
different people
but both of them is a dancer.
that makes me fall in loved??
Maybe!
I think I'm a person that fall in love 
or like someone easily
or easily influence by someone's action.

my most weakness towards men
 or any guy is eye contact.
especially guys that I admire or I like
I really hate eye contact.
It crack my nerves on.
and 
 ter-touching here and there.
even accidently ter-touch i will feel uncomfortable
I don know how to describe.
its just that I had my own reflection
 that will avoid ter-touch.

I just hope everything will be find
and hope that my first love will be the 
one that i'll be together forever :D

God Bless.

1 comment: