Saturday, October 9, 2010

Interview day.

wake up early in the morning 
not that early actually.
getting ready for my 1st time interview
which my mom help me to find it.
found 3 different place.

1st destination.
 its at the bus terminal area.
i was quite shock that one of the employee gave me
a list of product which include quantity and price.
so i need to count all i think total is RM5154
so okay loh. then i thought i go in to the office and interview
but the employee gave me 2 piece of paper
 its a letter and a stock quantity.
so i just type it all out.
the boss didn't ask me much
and my expected salary is Rm700

2nd destination.
some where new kolombong.
i thought this time i need to do calculation.
but this time 
SHE TALK SO MUCH
THAT I COULDN'T EVEN ANSWER!!
this 2nd interview is more sucker!!!
my expected salary is Rm800 but it DROP to Rm600
BECAUSE SHE TALK TO MUCH
TILL I CANNOT LAWAN HER!!!

3rd destination.
its a hardware shop near inanam.
i thought it would be okay with is.
the boss seems very nice and polite
i thought i could get this time
BUT!!!
the post that i want doesn't meet their requirement.
because i only work for 2 months 
and the contract is for 1year.
so the boss punya wife say.
stock keeper got empty post.
and the expected salary given is RM500
who want to become a stock keeper.
THIS IS MORE SUCKER!!!

4th destination
this time it was my mom's randomness
its at inanam cosway
the boss is really friendly
i like it rather than others.
but the problem is
working time is not following office hour
and the expected salary given is only RM500.
i'll consider it.

Things that i learn through the interview.
need to be ready always.
must tell lie.
must know how to talk.
need to deal with different type of personality.
it suck anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment