Monday, June 17, 2013

We All Die

Lately, I've been thinking a lot lately. So much of thinking. Maybe because I can't online due to my laptop crash. Now I finally have the time to blog in my office. :P Thinking too much as usual and it sucks and weather these days were crazy shit. SO FREAKING HOT EVEN NIGHT TIME. 

Just so you know, lately I've been thinking about death. Okay not to creep you guys its just a thought in my head when I'm getting old. No suicide attempts or anything that harm myself okay, just a thought. Had a few conversation with my parents lately and suddenly death conversation comes up. 

Cause you'll know when we get older we'll eventually die. So my mom thinks that instead of bury her in the ground she wanted me to throw her ash into the ocean. We all have a realistic thinking. When we die, we need a ground to place the coffin (for Christian, I don't know about other religious) but it cost a lot and mom said, even if we really place it in the ground doesn't mean that your next generation will came and visit the grave, all you have to do is remembering me.

I was kinda sad when we talk about death but that's life and its true what my mom told me. And my cousin's grandpa just passed away on few days ago due to cancer. We didn't tell my cousin since she's having exam soon. So its best to keep secret first so she won't be distracted by her exam. Even reality hits so hard when we're going to die. 


So guys, live your life to the fullest. Don't regret anything. You don't know what will happen.


Till then,
Cheers and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment