Thursday, June 16, 2011

IS Night 2011 (12.6.2011)

Its a day where everyone was excited to wear dresses,
tied up the hair or curl their hair,
boys will wear suit, formal shoes and gel up their hair.
and get ready for the dinner and take lotsa picture.
Around 2pm the cotton stuck in my ear while I was cleaning it.
So I wake my mom so she could take me to the clinic to take out the cotton.
So basically we went to 2 clinic and QEH.
Well the 1st two clinic doctor say the cotton is too 'dalam'
So i end up at QEH.
However, when the doctor check again.
She said there is nothing beside 'poop' in my ear.
Then the doctor just clean my ear.
That time it was already around 6pm.
But I manage to get ready after Gary and Bibian reach my house.
I did not do any special appearance such as curl or make up.
NO TIME AT ALL!!!
I'm rushing and ask Bibian to help me lagi. Adui!
So my hair was straight and only manage to put eye liner when we arrived Tanjung Aru.
Its a mess, but ended up okay lah :)
Fret not just enjoy the picture below. :)
BTW the food is awesome :)



Group photo with Ms Eve

The Girls

With Rula

With Beatrice and Tracy

Elaine

Michelle


Perng

Ms Cecilia and Ms Barbara

Ms Melissa, Law lecturer

Valerie

Ms Eve

Group photo with Ms Jossy

Grace :) My Kindergarden mates
Its been ages since we've saw each other
But on the 1st year of Pre-U we meet up again
Fortunately we both remember each other :)

Gerald 

with all the year 3 diploma

Belinda

Ng shu qi

Easter

Tan Shin Yii

Jocelyn

Jonathan
Last but not least Jonathan.
He is the most friendly guy that I've met
He's awesome and sporting too.
All of them was awesome too.
Its so good to know them although we are not that close.
It was an awesome night with them.
Taking pictures and we leave a good memories together. :)

Hope they do well in their future.
God Bless :)

1 comment: