Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kian Shiong & Sandy's Wedding (1.12.2010)

We arrived at Sutera Magellen around 4.30pm
and it started to rain heavily.
So that night I am the photographer for Bibian's dancing group
and we managed to take lots of picture

1st picture
The lovely couple for the night
Kian Shiong & Sandy

2nd
Ain't Dylan adorable :D

3rd
Dylan with his break dance 
someone compliment him during the performance :)

4th
Preview dance with all group members

5th
Ewayne, Dylan & Me
That sunglasses was creepy.
I can't see at all. HAH!

6th
A group photo before the 2nd dance started
It was not completed

7th
Me with the cute flower girl of the night ♥♥♥

8th
Bibian & Me 
I think I'm gonna make this as profile picture ♥♥♥

9th
Claindy & Me
She is also one of the Giselle dancer

10th
This picture was completed with all the dancer

11th
Bibian, T.Sheila & Ewayne

12th
Me & One of the belly dancer
Didn't ask for her name :P

13th
Miko & Me
He is the most lovely guy.

14th
I ♥♥♥ THIS FLOWER GIRL!!!

15th
Uncompleted group photo.
Miko was missing.
This picture was taken after the show and the wedding dinner

16th
Last but not least,
Yvonne Voo
Photographer & Videographer of the night.
Most of the picture taken without flash were blur
and my hand shake too much during the night.
But most of the picture were very satisfied.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Besides that,
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This guy below block my view during the time 
I'm recording the video of the dancer.
I think the video has my sound saying EXCUSE ME!!!!
For 2 to 3 times. HAH!!
Anyway he was the professional photographer of
All About Love Studio
and he won a lot of award 
Want to know more about it, go to this website

Why am I promoting him since he block my view??
Okay weird me.HAHA!!
Enjoy!!

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment