Monday, December 27, 2010

Friendship Betrayal

Do you have a friend??
Yes I have!
Lots of it.
Do you have Best Friend Forever (BFF)??
A BFF that knows everything 
and 
you know everything about your BFF??
Do you have??

Yes I have!!

1.
What will happen when one day you betray your friend??
In the end 
we wouldn't even talk much, and
I wouldn't care much since he/she is not that close to me
rather acquaintance, not true friends.
I try not to hurt them too deep tho.

Quotes:
What are friends?
Friends are people that you think are your friends
But they're really your enemies, with secret indentities
and disguises, to hide they're true colors
So just when you think you're close enough to be brothers
they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't lookin 

2. 
What will happen when one day you betray your BFF??
In the end 
I lost someone who is precious to me
and a person who believes me for the entire life.
Even their parents who believes in me for taking good care of my BFF
Will never talk nor contact each other
Trustworthy had drop to 60%
BUT
BFF always have their forgiveness in their heart
because of the memories and bond in the friendship.
(forgiveness does not mean your bff will trust you again)

Quotes:

"Friendship is delicate as a glass, once broken it can be fixed but there will always be cracks"


"Each betrayal begins with trust." ~ Phish

P/S : to my Bff
Bibian,
We know each other for a long time.
I guess 5 years.
You trust me and I trust you
But 
There were still a lot more that you don't know me.
Because one day I might betray you
due to greed, jealousy, or anything else
So please be cautious when I start to betray you. ahahaha :P
Sometimes your words are too strong for me
I may not accepted it well and might turn you down. 

Quotes : 
Trust can take years to build, but only a second to break.

and remember that

"Sometimes your closest friend is your greatest enemy."
- Jason Fong

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment