Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FUCK UP MAN

SHOCKED
 know why I'm shocked??
because the result has come out .
I FAILED my IT re-sit examination.


SAD
I was so sad that I failed the exam.
because I really got study hard for it.
but my hard work doesn't pay it back for me.


 CRY
I nearly cried for the disappointment.
even my best friend say it was unexpected thing to happen
on my result.
we are full with disappointment.

ANGRY / PISSED OFF
after the disappointed
I felt very FUCKING ANGRY!!
because I'm the one should pass the exam.
but not the others.
envyness has come across me.

WORRY
yes now I'm very worry about telling my parents about the result.
scared that they are angry at me.
and also worry about the cost of the repeating fee.
SHIT IT UP MAN!!!
I hate the examinator

anyways,
everything was just a past.
leave it on
I wanna live my life!!
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment