Friday, December 11, 2009

everything oso want to do

haihzzz...
everything i oso want to do
shopping lah , yamcha lah n many stuff lah...
not 1 thing tat i never stop thinking on making sumthing perfect n very good...
but all is hard...
none of them coorperated with me
some got lah...SOME ONLY!!!
haizzz...
still got 1 sujek to go n i'm free from studies...
but got 3 week left 4 my holidays...
n i don hav time to shopping always extend my time to another time...
very fan de loh....keep delaying my time...
i want to buy o lot of stuff...n LOADS OF IT...
can fill up my closet...
MAXINE NG MEI CHENG!!!!
i really miss u soooooo much...T.T
haha...2moro class party berhabis we took pic n ss-ing
haha...then next week wed i go to city mall n buy stuff with jennice...
she's a very good friend u know...very loyal friend...n love her sooo much
we plan going shopping n find dress...
if didn find any we plan to wear back our old dress
but mostly i want to buy contact lens n new spec
lens i can wear anytime i want...but macam mahal nie...
see 1st lah...must buy yg murah de...n buy spec so i can wear it next year
on COLLEGE!!!
show off my friends how trendy i am
haha...tau show off ja....
every1 does that too...no1 never show off their stuff...right??
n another thing is...
it took my mom very ma fan
coz she need to fetch me go here n there
i really appreciate her n love my mom sooo much...
cant live without her...
i just want to say
I LOVE U MOM!!!
hehehehe
k lah
tats all going 2 update soon
need to stop liao coz getting out of topic
hahahahaha


p:s max on9 lah sy rindu ko baca habis blog sy ah!!! muakssss

No comments:

Post a Comment