Thursday, December 3, 2009

college

quite dificult these days...
trying to comfirm everything bout the national service...
but the stupid kerajaan makes my future worst...
they do not comfirm everything...
n let my studies delay for 1 YEAR!!!! ( konon)
but fortunately i am going college next year....
yay for me...but now till next year...
i only have 4 weeks to enjoy my day...
apalah nie...then i think that still toooo early 4 me to go college...
mula menyesal sudah...hahaha
but beter than after my college study then go BERPERANG!!!
coz no kawan n i'll be soooooo lonely...
n thank God
i have friends in nest years college...
haha..i'm not lonely...but we're in different course lah...
nasib i know that i got at group 2 or 3 in NS...
if not i waste my time 4 i year just bcoz of this stupid NS...
my mom oso call the center ask bout the registeration....
menyusahkan saja...haha
n we r going to register on this saturday...
after this saturday i'm officially INSTITUT SINARAN'S STUDENTS
hahahahahahaha...
but just now i'm depressed again...
coz my mom ask me to comfirm bout the NS on which bages i'm chozen
tulah bikin panas punya kerajaan...don comfirm everything
n keep on draging my time on chosing my course...
I HATE UNSUFICIENT GOVERNMENT!!!
n who yang cipta this lammoo kerajaan...
nevermind!!!! relax saja....

No comments:

Post a Comment