Thursday, October 29, 2009

lazy~dreaming

everyday lazy like a pig....
i think max jangkit me her penyakit...
i'm very sleepy everytime at school...
malas....~.~
everytime oso just do maths...
i abandon my science n some other subjects...
aiyo...coz don noe wat to do...haiz...

haha...today alex talk to me that...
she envy me 4 going to australia...XP
i ask her if she wants to go with me or not...she says ok...
but still hav to ask my xiao yee yee 1st...
got friends is more beter than alone...^^
cant wait going to australia after my PLKN...

i oso cant wait going to PROM....
but...... I DON HAV DRESSES....
need to buy 1...but cant find it...
coz i'm getting FAT...noooooo!!!!!
hav to keep fit...
i think not sooo many ppl go to prom...
nvm as long as i'm going tats alright....

now quite lazy study oso...
watching your my destiny....haha
its funny n romantic....^^
love it sooo much...00

hmmmm....
nothing to say n write...
just waiting the time go n past....=.=
may God Bless Us ALL.....muackssss

No comments:

Post a Comment