Wednesday, October 14, 2009

aiyo...today max didn go to school...
pemalas...haha....u don have meja..
tomaro if u got go to school don take my chair n table..
go n korek or cari sendiri...haha

today i very de rajin belajar but also x masuk otak de....
haih...apa boleh buat..need to study oso lah...
now i'm just dreaming going to australia...
-.-~~~~~~~~~
melancong...^^
i want to buy camera lah...
take a lot of pic..
then let my dad n mom, my bf (kalo ada), my husband (10 thn dulu lah), my anak (if i got get married....=.=),my cucu n lastly to my cicit all of de pic i took....haha

i've got big imagination on my future..haha
imagine saja...not real oso...
i just want to live a simple n happy life...^^

so need to study hard...jia you jia you!!!
if i very boring, happy, nothing to do, sad, very sian,or just want to write blog then i will update my blog de...
got time 1st lah...

P.S = oi max rajin dtg school lah...need to SPM loh...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment