Friday, November 6, 2009

headaches

i'm pening again...
n got headaches...ouch...T.T
read books oso want to blackout liao...
very hard to read in this condition...
haizzzzzzzz....
SPM.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is getting nearer...at very fast too...
don noe wat to do...
now getting berhabis n do revision...
but tooooo many read n hafal.....+.+ (fainted)
but wat to do spm looooh...
when spm is getting nearer...
the more i think bout plkn....+.+ (not fainted but dead)
i have to get every thing prepare...
n my uncle's wedding is near...
i'm going to shopping with my family...woohoo
also hav to study oso...
n terpaksa go to cassan's hse coz nobody is at kk after my uncle's wedding..
all of my family is still at KL...shit...
except my mom n my bro n me...at kk liao..


hope this spm i will pass with flying colours....
yayay...hurray 4 me....
God Bless Us All.....muackzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment