Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Confirmed

EVERYBODY Y U ALL NO FOLLOW MY NEW BLOG? voomei.blogspot.com HAHAHA Please follow my new blog please?? LOL New blog is for me to post random stuff. I got more view on my old blog instead of new one. Gahhhh. So anyone who is reading this please support my new blog! voomei.blogspot.com

Okay back to point. LOL

I just got appointed as a permanent for my current company. Which is good stuff. Cause I got high pay. Not really high just got 9% raised. WTF. I don't know if I deserve the 9% of the raise or what, but the thing is I'm not happy at all.

I don't know why but I just felt differently when Boss confirmed me. I just don't know how to express through words or anything. I'm still finding a way to change my job. Or at least I'm ready to get working visa overseas but it requires me a big amount of money just to apply it. 

I will apply for working visa when I have the money. Completing my dreams is just so hard. I don't know what to say anymore. Been blogging too much on my new blog. So check it out voomei.blogspot.com

Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment