Wednesday, August 26, 2009

happy day

early morning go 2 jia po hse...
didn sleep at there no place to sleep...
why de bcoz my uncle come back from KL...yipy....haha
my uncle's flight is 12am baru arrive...
so morning bout 10am...baru bangun...haha
i early morning at jia po hse doing nothing...
just wait my uncle wake up then go to eat laksa...
da pao for jia po then fetch jin jin go city mall buy mooncake...
wake not till 2 hours oledi go back jia po hse...
but got buy stuff with jin jin...
jin jin bought a bear bear n a necklace...
me leh...i buy a monyet hanger...
its sooo cute n very cheap...onli rm4.90...
murah leh...very cheap...:)
go home loh after go city mall...
then bout 3pm go jin jin hse on9...
eat dinner n chat at jia po there...
we eat lamb n wo te n sayur n chicken n sup...alll very yum yum....
then talk lah bout go traveling n others loh...
bikin soi is my bro wan 2 go home...
but last last balik hse watch tv onli....
but i can play comp n i can update my blog...hehe...
the problem is i don noe how to put pic on my post new...haiz...
nvm i will learn it sooon...
tats for today...
got time then update...
MAY GOD BLESS US ALL....

No comments:

Post a Comment