Thursday, August 20, 2009

haiz...at tgh malam i got bad dream...
i cry n wake my mom up...
then my mom pray for me baru i sleep back again...
the next morning i didn go 2 school...
then my mom ask what r u dreaming about last night??
then i answer her that i don remember...but actually i still remember...
i don hav the courage 2 tell my mom...
whole day i stay at my grandma hse...
got bit headache...
after breakfast baru i eat pening punya medicine...
then a bit ok liao...i keep getting pening n sick these days...
ltr...eat, watch tv, sleep, then bangun eat again...haha..as usual
at night didn go 2 tuition bcoz my mom don hav dancing class 2 day...
then i on9 fb n tell my church member that i'm sick...
bcoz i takut i really cannot tahan till pengsan..
then uncle paul call me that the time n venue we meet n go 2 tenom...
so i told uncle that i don go...i think he felt dissapointed...
uncle already bought the tiket 2 tenom...
now apa boleh buat..so i told mom what 2 do??
she say just pay back the tiket $ onli loh...
so i just do it lah...
that day oso my dad balik hse...
i really want 2 go but i scare i pengsan not at my parents side but at unknown people...
that all for 2 days feeling...
tis is wat i felt 2day...
hopeless 2 others n myselves...
my GOD BLESS US ALL...

No comments:

Post a Comment